Wine Instagram Captions
There’s nothing like unwine-ing at the end of the day, glass in hand. But when it comes to capturing the magic of the moment for Instagram, sometimes it can feel like a struggle to come up with the perfect wine Instagram caption. Don’t worry, we’ve got you 😉
Write the perfect wine caption for your wine Instagram post. Check out these clever wine captions and you’ll have a great wine Instagram caption in no time!
Grab a glass, take some shots, and refer to these wine captions for your next vinstagram post!
Funny Wine Puns
Funny Wine puns – Sit back and enjoy a good glass of wine with these funny wine captions for pictures of your vino! Your audience will laugh themselves silly with these funny wine puns for your next wine Instagram caption.
- Here for the right riesling
- Pick your poi-zin
- Can’t complain, things are pretty grape.
- I was going to use a wine pun, but I’ll leave it corked.
- I always make grape decisions
- You had me at Merlot
- You had me at Bordeaux
- Wine flies when you’re having fun
- Read between the wines
- Chardonnay or should I go?
- Hakuna Moscato. It means drink wine.
- Cabernet? More like, caber-yay
- Everything happens for a riesling, right?
- Let’s get fizzical. Pass the prosecco, please.
Clever Wine Instagram captions
Clever Wine Instagram Captions – Now that you’ve got a smartphone and a fancy bottle of wine (or two) you’re ready to join the wine Instagram party! Here are some clever wine Instagram captions for use on your next post.
- Don’t chase anything, but drinks and dreams
- You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now
- Did you know that two glasses of wine per day can reduce giving a shit?
- Shopaholic? Nah, just stimulating the economy
- The bottle says 4 servings, but my heart says one!
- Rated R for Really Boozy, starring me!
- People say laughter is the best medicine, but I prefer a big bottle of champagne
- I’ve found the key to happiness: stay away from stupid people and open a bottle of champagne
- Drinking wine is as close to a juice cleanse as I’ll ever get.
- Back that glass up.
- Good things happen to those who drink bubbly
- Hell is a fridge with no champagne.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try drinking a glass of wine. You’ll be amazed at how much less you care.
- The problem with the world is that everyone is just a few drinks behind.
- Raise your hand if you’ve ever felt personally victimized by wine
- Hit me baby one more wine
- I only drink champagne on two occasions— when I’m in love, and when I am not.
- Hide your husbands and your wine
- Already looking out for the weekend
- The conversation is always better with a glass of wine
- I enjoy long romantic walks down the wine aisle
- No Monday blues here… just red!
- I chill harder than you party
- Age is just a number… unless you’re a glass of wine
- Another glass? Wine not!
- No pain, no champagne
- I make wine disappear. What’s your super power?
- Yoga class? I thought you said pour a glass!
- Tonight’s forecast- 100% chance of wine
- Today’s cardio: running out of champagne
- Not all girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice… I’m made of sarcasm, wine, and everything fine.
- Extra long mondays call for extra large glasses of wine. The. End.
- It’s not good to keep things bottled up.
- Summer body meets full bodied
Wine Captions for Drinking at Home
Wine Captions for drinking at home – for when you just need to enjoy a good glass of wine on the couch. Pants optional.
- Bra off, hair up, sweats on, wine gone. 🥂
- Beach don’t kill my vibe
- When you plan on cooking with wine, no but end up drinking all the wine instead
- Every time I open a bottle of wine, it’s an amazing trip somewhere
- Home is where the wine is, so I’m definitely home here
- Sweats on, wine gone
- Honey I’m home and I had a hard day. Pour me a cold one, and oh by the way…
Holiday Wine Captions
Holiday wine captions – everything from Halloween to Christmas to Valentine’s Day. There’s a holiday wine Instagram caption for every season!
- Christmas isn’t the only thing getting lit this year.
- Oh come, all ye thirsty.
- I came in like a butterball… I hope you don’t mind, but the side dish I’m bringing to thanksgiving is wine
- Dreaming of a white Christmas, but if you’re out red or rosé will do.
- As long as we have wine, the holidays will be fine.
- Ghouls just wanna have fun (wine)
- Baby it’s cold outside (come in and have some wine)
- This witch likes wine
- I’m dreaming of a wine Christmas
- Joy to the world…the wine is here!
- WITCH way to the wine?
- Turkey, wine, and feeling fine
- Red wine pairs best with my relatives
- Let’s get basted
- The perfect gift for your partner in wine. Naughty list approved.
Vineyard Captions for Instagram
Show off your love for the vineyard, wine, and sunshine with these wine-themed vineyard captions for your Instagram photos.
- Heard it on the grapevine
- When life hands you lemons, trade them for grapes
- Tasting our way through the vineyard
- Not wine-ing about this situation
- Love the wine you’re with
- Exploring a vineyard is like signing up for an adult field trip that involves wine. Count me in.
- Does this vineyard make my cup look big?
- Take notes. I’m about to show you how a pro strolls through a vineyard.
- There’s no such thing as being lost in a vineyard. You’re always in the right place.
- There is life beyond the vine, but for now, I am here.
- Vineyard is my favorite “V” word
- Wine o’clock
- “Whatever you do, pour yourself into it” – Robert Mondavi
- “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost” – Erol Ozan
- I’m outdoorsy, I drink wine on the patio
Wine Tasting Captions
Wine Tasting Instagram Captions – A mouthful of pleasure, a sip of joy. These Wine Instagram Captions are perfect for when you’ve spent the day out wine tasting and want to share the story!
- Whatever you do, pour yourself into it.
- Cheers to pour decisions.
- I meant to behave, but there were too many other options and a lot of champagne
- Some red to starve off the Monday blues
- Don’t worry about calling me, just pop a cork loud enough and I’ll come running.
- Wine is the answer, what was the question?
- Most problems aren’t problems. Nothing a glass of wine can’t fix!
- Partner in W🍷NE
- To me, drink responsibly means don’t spill it
- Money doesn’t buy happiness… unless you spend it on wine.
- Do you ever feel like something is missing in your life… and then you realize you don’t have a glass of wine in your hand?
- Currently on cloud wine
- Today’s forecast: 100 percent chance of a wine glass in my hand
- You can’t sip with us
- Wine is the answer, what was the question?
- My day just went from super to sip-erb real quick
- Keep your friends close & your glass of wine closer
Food & Wine Instagram Captions
What’s your favorite way to capture food and wine experiences? By snapping a photo and sharing with a clever wine Instagram caption, of course!
- She wears short skirts / I eat pizza / she’s cheer captain/ I’m still eating pizza
- Why did everyone think the spaghetti was flirting? She was just a little too saucy.
- Wine + dinner = winner
- I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to food
- Time to wine down
- Home is where the wine and food is
- I just want someone to look at me the way I look at food.
- I’m having fruit for dinner. Okay, it’s mainly grapes. Fermented grapes. Okay, fine, I’m having wine for dinner.
Rosé Wine Captions
Year-round, rosé wine is a food-friendly, casual wine that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Looking at the world through rosé colored glasses. (And sometimes red or white too 😉)
- Weekend plans— rays & rosé!
- Rosé & Slay
- Stop and smell the rosé
- Rosé all day
- Rosé the day away
- I’m on cloud wine
- Pretty in pink
- Will you accept this rosé?
- Pink is my signature color
- If you don’t like rosé, you have pour taste
- Where there’s a will, there’s rosé
- Yes way, rosé
- On Wednesdays, we drink pink
These funny wine puns are sure to entertain your Instagram audience, but if you’re looking to really step up your Instagram game, check out my influencer resources. I have everything from how you can monetize your Instagram, to growing your influence, to my comprehensive Wine Influencer Academy! You can find them all here.